WE ARE PET FRIENDLY IN THE HOTEL HERE IS OUR POLICY TO BRING YOUR BELOVED PETS:
There is a daily fee of COP 20,000 for each pet. The following items are necessary to meet the Hotel's requirements to allow a pet in the rooms.
The following pet policy is established to ensure the safety and enjoyment of all our guests.
• A maximum of one pet per room.
• Size restrictions not exceeding 15kg. or small pet • The guest agrees to clean immediately after the pet in the room, on the hotel grounds, and adjacent streets to the hotel. • The guest agrees to be responsible for all damages caused by pets in the room and on the hotel property.
• The guest agrees to hold the owners, employees and other guests of the Hotel free of any responsibility in relation to the actions of the pet.
• Pets must be restricted at all times with a leash of no more than 10 feet in all public areas. • Pet food cannot be stored or presented outdoors at any time as it will attract wildlife and insects. • The pet cannot be tied up or chained in the patio area of the Hotel. • The pet cannot be left alone in the room or other areas of the Hotel at any time.
• Pets must be up-to-date on vaccinations and in good health. • The guest assumes that all financial responsibility will be charged to his credit card for any damage caused by the pet. Including but not limited to scratches, carpet cleaning, stained bedding, waxing, odor removal, or any other damage caused by the pet. • The guest agrees to consider the comfort of other guests and employees and agrees to minimize any noise caused by the pet. • The guest will be financially responsible if the hotel has to compensate or relocate other guests as a result of any disruption by the pet. Hotel staff reserves the right to terminate a stay without refund for any guest whose pets are considered a nuisance.
Guests will be asked to agree to these policies in writing, pay the pet fee per night, and pay for damages by credit card.